Wednesday, October 10, 2012

9 yr Anniversary

We've had a bad luck period lately, and with Loki being really sick and all, I just haven't felt like blogging much. We'll see how it goes for here :)


So..... 9 years ago, my beloved decided he liked me lots, hahahaha.
I don't know how he got through 9 years with me, but let's hope he will get through lots more ;)

I don't really have pictures from our first years, because that harddrive crashed. But I did find some from our early years, so you can all have a laugh ;)








Happy Anniversary my beloved! W00p W00p!

11 comments:

  1. You guys are so beautiful together - and you are both so photogenic and really compliment each other.

    HUGE congrats and heres to many many more years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx babe, but Im anything BUT photogenic, hahaha.
      Yeah, Im wishing on many many many manore more years aswell :)))

      Delete
  2. Gefeliciteerd! Wat ben je daar jong! Ik ben een tijdje niet meer op blogger gekunnen, dus terug van weggeweest zeg maar. Goed te zien dat je nog steeds trouw blogt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha valt best mee hoor, ik ben daar 23/24 ofzo ;)
      good to have you back! Heb de laatste tijd weinig geblogt, maar dat trekt vast wel weer bij :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! I've been a lurker on your blog for a long time, but I love it! You and Sidney are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im a big lurker myself, so its nice to meet another lurker ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww...you two are so sweet together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. With our skin immunology kit, you can use for Anti aging, Skin disorders, or to have best condition of the skin. But other products, you have to buy many.
    Skincare product

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am now a follower of this blog. I was so excited as early as now to come up with a nice halloween get up and make up for Halloween 2014. Please let me pin any photos from your blog to my Pinterest board of best Halloween makeup ideas and face paint tutorials. please please please. I like it to share to my followers thats why. Keep on sharing interesting articles and good day ahead!
    xoxo!
    Best Halloween Makeup Ideas

    ReplyDelete