Friday, September 28, 2012

EOTD: A Velvet Vampire meets a Zombie Tramp in an Asylum

This time I tried to make a wearable EOTD with lots of red eyeshadows, and I think I succeeded!
It's such a shame I'm such a bad photographer, because these pics don't do this look justice.



Products used:

Fyrinnae, Velvet Vampire
Morgana Cryptoria, Zombie Tramp
Sugarpill, Loose Eyeshadow, Asylum
Catrice, Absolute Eye Colour, My First Copperware Party
Inglot, Eyeshadow, no. 86
Sugarpill, Pressed Eyeshadow, Bulletproof



I am definately going to us this combo of eyeshadows more often. The little line of Bulletproof made my lashes look just dark enough to not give it that crybaby look.



I really love how all these eyeshadows sparkle. For even more sparkle, I added some Inglot at the outer wing. This was hard to catch on cam, but with some bad lightning, I was able to catch the shift of the colour:



I just put on some Gosh Soft n Shine Aubergine and I have no idea what blush I used, lol. It's probably the Unbeleaf'able blush by Catrice (LE).



I really like how the red colours match the red part of my hair. Also, the red seems a bit muted, but with all the sparkle going on, it still had that special feeling to it.

2 comments: