Friday, August 10, 2012

EOTD: Anniversary Dinner

This is the EOTD that I wore to pour Anniversary Dinner at the Hielander. I tried to match it to my favourite skirt that is an ombre light to dark green with black print all over it. I think I did pretty well ;)


Products used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo, Infinite White
Maybelline Color Tattoo, Immortal Charcoal
Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow, Tako
Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow, Midori
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow, Junebug
Inglot Pigment, no. 45
Essence Gel Eyeliner, Midnight In Paris
Gosh Velvet Touc Eyeliner, Black Ink
Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow, Bulletproof


I absolutely adore the Color Tattoos for a base! They stay in place on my eye, much better than the NYX Jumbo Pencils, and you can use different colours all at the same time. It's a shame there really isn't a black one, but the dark grey works pretty well for me.


I love the black on the waterline, but my eyes don't really like it, otherwise I would do it more often. It always leaks away in the outer corner, creating a blank spot on my waterline and a black spot underneath my eye. Setting it with eyeshadow doesn't help. :(



I dabbed a bit of the Inglot pigemtn over Tako and Midori, which blended them more together, but also gives this great green shift of colour.


Yeah, I probably should have used fake lashes, look at those tiny things :(


I absolutely love how white my eyes look! You can already see the waterline dissapearing at the end.


I love these colours together and I'm definately going to wear this more often. Might try something like it with purple aswell :)

6 comments: