Thursday, July 5, 2012

NOTD: Marry A Millionaire

This is one of the polishes I bought at Enchantra: China Glaze's  Marry A Millionaire.




This polish caught my eye, because it was sparkling brightly in the showroom. And like a real magpie, I got lured in by its sparkliness.


This clear polish is filled with purple glitter and green slivers of glitter. Since green and purple are favourite colours, I immediately loved it.


I applied it over a black base, so I didn't need a lot of layers. I love glitters, but I don't like layering, so a black base is the way to go for me.

Daylight:

It really is a gorgeous polish, but it was pretty hard to catch on cam. When it sparkles, it lights up like bright spots, which in turn make the rest look doll on the pics. Then again, the bright spots at least show that this one has some really good sparkle when the light hits it ;)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty :)

    And spooky - me and Becca just watched "How to marry a millionaire" :D

    ReplyDelete