Friday, July 20, 2012

EOTD: Sugarpill Envy

I love green and I love Sugarpill, so why not do a look with ALL the Sugarpill greens?  It will probably make people green with envy! (See what I did there? :P )


Products used:

Sugarpill eyeshadows:
Acidberry
Midori
Absinthe
Tipsy
Junebug
Bulletproof (above the lashes)

Inglot Pigment no. 45

Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliners:
Lemon Soda
Green Grass
Woody Green




I have a very deep crease, that's why I usually take pics looking like I'm really surprised, hahaha.
If I dont, you can't see half of the colours I used, which is a shame.
This time I decided to apply colours a bit higher towards my brows and I kinda like it :)


I love how these greens go so well together, it's one of the reasons I love Sugarpill so much: so many greens!

 Not so surprised ;)
I really should have used fake lashes, it would have made the look even prettier.


I used the pigment by Inglot as a highlighter, which shifts with the light. But I also dabbed it a bit over all the other greens, for some extra sparkle.



I did have to get used to seeing so much colour above my crease, but I don't think it looks too disturbing.


Some Catrice Unbeleaf'ble blush on my cheeks, which is almost my go-to blush. And some Gosh Soft n Shine Mocha on my lips. Still think it's a damn shame they discontinued those. They are perfect for summer and I use them a lot. Especially if you have really dry lips like me, they are a perfect substitute for lipstick.


I was wearing one of my favourites: the necklace I bought at the EFF with the gorgeous dark green stone in it. I was also wearing a Vive Maria top, a black tutu skirt made from almost the exact same fabric as the sleeves of the top (score!), a black legging and black highheeled pixie like ankleboots. And ofcourse, I totally forgot to make an outfit picture. Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment