Tuesday, July 17, 2012

EOTD: Burned Down Heart

This is actually an EOTD that I wasn't to happy about, but I had to go outside and didn't really have time to change it. Weird thing is though, I got some nice reactions to it, and even made a cute friend. He was a bit young though and I felt like a cougar, still, it was fun to have a handsome guy waving at me, every time he saw me. Hahahaha.

 Not sure why this one is blurry


I only used the Burning Heart palette by Sugarpill and a black eyeliner by Essence. For some weird reason, the yellow didn't want to stay on my skin. Not sure why, maybe it's the base I used. Maybe it was just one of those days.


I wasn't feeling a 100%, and I guess you can tell, hahah

Pffttt, the hair, the almost gone lipstick, why am I sharing this again?


Oh well, at Least I got this awesome red jacket at the market. With the weather we are having this 'summer' , it's been a blessing to add to my wardrobe.

1 comment: