Thursday, June 21, 2012

NOTD: Fowl Play

This is one of the polishes I picked up at the Enchantra Birthday Bash, it's called Fowl Play, by Orly.

I like the combination of purple, glitter and flakies, because when it's all-in-one, it means I don't have to layer as much ;)



These are not the best pictures to show you this polish, but it'll have to do. Every time I tried to make pics, the sun hid behind some clouds. Some summer huh?


At least you can see the colour change of the flakies in the bottle, it has the same colourchange on the nails.


The purple isn't  as dense as I would have wanted, on the pics I'm wearing 2 coats. I'm not a big fan of layers of polish, especially because they always same to get dents in them. So it's a bit sheer on some parts, but it only really shows when the light hits it right.
For the layer fans, you probably get a good colour density when you add another layer :)


Daylight didn't give me the pics I wanted, boo!

This polish doesn't just have flakes, but it also has glitters, so it's extra awesome! ;)


You can buy this polish at the Enchantra webshop for 6,95 euros, it's from the Birds of a Feather collection. For that amount, you get 18 ml, which is much more then most standard brands will give you for that much money. (for example, Rimmel polishes are only 8 ml, China Glaze 14 ml)

1 comment: