Wednesday, June 6, 2012

EOTD: Simple Pink

I just wanted to do a quick look before I went out, and I wanted something pink in it to match my pants.


Essence, Liquid Ink Eyeliner
Gosh, Let's Twist Eyeliner, Hot Flamingo
Sugarpill, Loose Eyeshadow, Magentric
Gosh, Velvet Touch Eyeliner, Black Ink


Glitter galore!




With some NYX lipgloss on my lips(can't find the name anymore, it's been rubbed off in my bag), and some Colour Bomb blush by Catrice on my cheeks:


With my Primark shirt and my very pink pants!
I do feel like I'm missing something on my face with only a double eyeliner though, I'm just used to a lot of colours nowadays. I've worn just eyeliner for years, but now I've kinda gotten used to wearing lots and lots of colours again. Oh well, I guess that's just me anyway :)

1 comment:

  1. I so want to have this glitter eyeliner. It can be wore alone.

    chanel chance

    ReplyDelete