Friday, June 8, 2012

EOTD: ilLuminated Magpie

I've been playing around more and more with Sugarpills Tako, and I really like the effect it has in combination with some darker colours.


Products used:

Sugarpill, Pressed Eyeshadow, Tako
Sugarpill, Pressed Eyeshadow, Bulletproof
Sugarpill, Loose Eyeshadow, Lumi
Sugarpill, Loose Eyeshadow, Starling
Sugarpill, Loose Eyeshadow, Magpie
Gosh, Velvet Touch Eyeliner, Pretty Petrol


I applied some Lumi over the white and blue, to blend it together a bit more, but also to give it hat beautifull duochrome shine.


I really liked this EOTD, and it's a bit of a shame that I couldn't find the right lighting to catch it on cam right.


Looking a bit surprised here, hahaha


 
You can't really tell from these pics, that these eyeshadows shimmer beautfully, so I guess you just have to take my word for it.




I really like this colourcombo and I'm definately going to try and pair Tako with some other colours.


3 comments:

  1. Wat is de "witte" kleur in je binnenste ooghoek?
    Ik vind het een hele mooie kleur!
    En hoort die shimmer bij die kleur, of is die geblend vanuit de blauwe kleur?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. De witte kleur is Sugarpill's Tako, en daaroverheen is een beetje Lumi van Sugarpill gedept. :) Lumi is een witte kleur met een blauw duochrome effect, die komt extra naar boven op zwart, dan is het een hele mooie aqua blauw.

      Delete
  2. So gorgeous!!!
    Que lindo!!

    ReplyDelete