Tuesday, June 19, 2012

EOTD: First look with the Heartbreaker palette

This is the look I did, when I first received the palette. It's been 2 weeks, I know, I'm way behind on blogposts. But, I've got a lot on my plate right now, sorry about that.



As most of you will know, I'm a big Sugarpill fan. I own all eyeshadows, and when I heard about new colours, I got pretty excited. As a big green and purple lover, I jumped pover the moon, when I saw the heartbreaker palette. A limegreen AND a pinkish purple? W00h00
I reserved the palette in advance at Enchantra , to make sure I'd have the palette as soon as possible :)



Look at those beautifull colours! I'm not a big blue fan, or mint, because pastels really don't suit me. But these just make such a pretty combination!

The gelliner is the darkblue one from the latest Catrice LE collection, Cruise Couture, Nautica. I think it gives a nice extra touch of blue :)


I'm not going to review this palette, because there are a thousand out there already. I'm just going to say that this is once again a masterpiece by Sugarpill, and if you're into bold colours, you really -need- the Heartbreaker palette! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, die mintkleur! So pretty! Dit laat je oogkleur wel eens ff knallen zeggen :)

    ReplyDelete