Friday, June 15, 2012

EOTD: Enchantra Bday Bbq Bash

This is my EOTD from when we went to Enchantra. I wanted it to match my peacockfeatherprint dress, yeah, I own several ;)

I totally forgot to make pictures before we went outside, so I made these on the train. Which means, the lighting is even crappier than usual ;)


I used several I-Divine palettes by Sleek.
Below my eyes, I used an eyeliner by Bourjois to keep the eyeshadow in place.
I also used DollyWink eyeliner above my upperlashes.




Monaco palette: Bamboo and Hummingbird (highlighter and between the yellow and green iguana)
Curacao palette: Green Iguana (on the middle and outside of th eyelid)
Bohemian palette: the nameless dark red (above the crease), nameless dark blue (in the crease)
Sunset palette: the nameless yellow (inner eye corner)




At first, I wasn't sure about the colourcombo, but I decided that if it looked good in print, it should look good on my eyes aswell. Luckely it did, because I didn't have time to do my makeup all over again.



 The print of the dress that I wanted to match:


I think it turned out to be a great match and I really liked to colourcombo on my eyes :)

1 comment:

  1. Ik heb de hele dag kunnen genieten van deze mooie ooglook, leuk om te zien welke producten je allemaal hebt gebruikt.

    ReplyDelete