Friday, June 22, 2012

EOTD: Au Naturel

If you read some of my posts, you know I'm not big on the natural look. I like to use bold colours, to express myself.

But, ever since Sleek came out with the Oh So Special palette, I found that I liked the more natural look with ,for example, some bold red lips. Not every day though, but once in a while, it's a nice change.

Which is kinda weird, if you knew me yeaaaaaars ago. Back then, I used mostly browns, and the last several years I haven't owned much brown. Maybe I'd been saturated for a while, hahaha

Anyway,  I have almost every I-divine palette Sleek has made, so when I saw the Au Naturel palette at the Enchantra showroom, I decided to take it home with me.



Colours used:
Nougat, Cappucino, Taupe, Conker, Moss and Mineral Earth.

And the gelliner, Sherlock and Khaki Homes by Catrice. Which for some reason didn't want to stay on my eye, when I used my lascurler. *frowns*



I really like the shimmery browns in this palette, but I guess I've always had a weakness for them :)


But my most favourite colour, is the green and wellnames colour Moss. It's so pretty!

 
Shimmery!


If you're into natural colours, you should definately try the Sleek Au Naturel palette. I bought it at Enchantra, but I'm not sure if it's still available, it being a limited edition palette :)

2 comments:

  1. I need to use neutral colors on a daily basis and I strive to create new things with the same shades of brown. I loved this combination that you prepared. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete