Monday, May 21, 2012

Simple MothersDay look + Gifts

This is such a simple look, that I didn't really bother to make closeup pics of my eyes.
I just wanted to show off my cardigan and my awesome necklace.


Makeup:

Essence, Liquid Ink, Eyeliner
Catrice, lipstick (LE), Colourbomb
Catrice, blush (LE), Colourbomb


Look at that necklace! It looks like it's lace, made from silver. I absolutely adore it :)

I'm also wearing that cardigan, that I've already showed you in the shoplog (primark).

I added some cute bows to my hair as a finishing touch:

And here's a picture of my Mother(inlaws)Day gift:

Since she's really into cooking lately, I decided to make her this. I actually wanted to do more with it, but decided agaisnt the idea: I really wanted her to be able to wash it properly after cooking. So I kept it pretty simple with some beige cotton, some black lace, and some oldschool embroidered cotton lace. There are quite some layers of beige and black lace on there, but you can't really tell from a distance.
She was really happy with it, so I was happy aswell :)

I don't have any pictures yet of my MothersDay gift for my mom, because we decided to take her to a big indoor butterfly garden in the neighbourhood. So we have to pick a date for that one, and I'll definately make pics then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment