Thursday, May 17, 2012

Latest Fashion Haul

Here it is again, my latest fashion haul. Most came from another trip to Primark with my collegue, and (with a big discount) from the store where I work. Also, at the bottom, there's something that's been on my wishlist for quite a while, and now it's mine!

Don't mind the cathairs you see, every time I put something on the floor, the cats race over to it and roll around on top of it. You never see them do that when I WANT to capture them on cam. Lol.

Anyway, on to the pics..

All from Primark:

These three were all on sale and around 3 euros each:

 A really cute cardigan with a low front, so you can still show your top underneath. I absolutely adore this one. It's a bit puffy at the top of the sleeves and the colour is a really nice mix between bordeauxred and darkviolet.

 I thought this one was kinda cute, and I liked the colours and print on it. I'm probably going to add some straps though, I don't like strapless clothing.


I think this one is really funny, and as a catlover, I can definately appreciate it.

Normal collection:
I was a bit in doubt over this one, but in the end, decided it was only 9 euros and I'd probably regret it, if I didn't take it home with me. It's a light coloured dress, which resembles white when you pour tea over it. No idea how I should describe it otherwise, hahah. It also -really- shows off my hourglass shape.

 Close up of the fabric....guess why I wanted to have it? ;)


 Simple top..which is actually a dark purple...


I always have a hard time finding shoes, especially shoes for summer. I have really small(width) feet, and I can't wear pumps or ballerinas without straps. Also, if theres a too big peeptoe, my whole foot tries to crawl through it. So I was really sursprised when I found summershoes at Primark that fit!
 Simple slingback wedges. I already own some, but these wedges are a bit smaller at the back, which will walk much more comfortable. Also, I didn't have any white ones yet. I had to get a size 36 instead of 37 on these, because the slingback would just fall off my heel.

 I think these will come in handy for work and long walks. I had to get a 38 on these though *frowns*. Too bad, because in my own size, they had like all the colours of the rainbow, and they were only 4 euros a pair!

I like to sleep in things like these. Especially this one will be great for summer, because it's made from a really light fabric that will stay cool to the touch in warm weather.


All from Takko:

 Vintage style Tweety longshirt, I like to wear shirts with prints :)



BRIGHT pink skinny jeans, no idea what my camera did to the colour here :(


I'm a very pale girl, always have been, so I couldn't really wear pale colours, especially not white. But, recently, I found out, that white doesn't make me look sickly pale anymore.
I'm not sure if it's the fact that my red roots give some more warmth to my face, or it's because I finally know how to apply blush to my face, without looking like a ...well..let's use the word clown ;)
Anyway, when I found out, I immediately took advantage of that knowledge:



 Simple white top, with a cute border and little buttons.

 I love the print on this one, butterflies always remind me of my mom :)

 I LOVE this top, it has some really cute embroidery around the neckline and the front. It also has really cute cap sleeves and a high collar. this was the first thing I grabbed, to try on in white. I think this will look fabulous with a vest, a corset, or with a highwaisted skirt.

Some basics, mostly for work outfits:


Once again, a really nice purple, that shows up blue? And a one sleeved longtop/dress


From the market:
A simple black jacket with half length sleeves. I think this will be really nice to have in the summer evenings, of when it's not as warm out as I would like it to be.

Bought Online:
This is what I bought most recently, it actually came in, only 2 days ago. It has been on my wishlist for quite some time, but I never thought I could get away with the colour. But since I DO get away with it now, it's finally MINE!


 Maxi dress by Pussy Deluxe, with a peacock on the fron, and a really cute rose border at the bottom.
It's a bit too long, but I think I can take it in and still save the border at the bottom. I really don't want to have to wear high heeels in the summer with a dress like this. Way to uncomfortable, rather walk barefoot or something like that :)
Really really REALLY happy with this one. Now bring on the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment