Friday, May 4, 2012

I Won: a Truly Yours giftbox

A while ago, you could win a Truly Yours giftbox on twitter, by just retweeting them. Guess who won? ;)


The postman brought a box, with this inside:

A sample of the  LANCÔME ROUGE IN LOVE-LIPSTICK


When I opened the box, this is what I saw:


Inside the box, were these products:

  • Detox Eye Pads
  • Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate 
  • Sóley Grædir Healing Cream  
  • Models Own Eylash Curler
  • Models Own Skimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Real Gold



I'm curious to try out these brands, because I don't know any of them yet!
I already tried the eyeliner, which I liked a lot, and I've been using the eyelash curler everyday :)

I'm going to use the box for storage, maybe jewelry or something like that, or as a giftbox for someone else. I've been thinking about these boxes that have been all over NL lately, and I have to say that I like trying new brands, but I'm not sure if the products are always suitable for me. That being said, I really liked this box, and it will be try these products :)

1 comment: