Monday, May 7, 2012

EOTD: Tropical Green and Pink

This is an EOTD I did to match my cute skull and bows hairclips. I loved the colourcombo and wanted to try these colours on my eyes.


This is weirdly enough what happened in sunlight, so I decided to take the rest of the pics with flash. Even though the flash washes out a bit of the colour and density, it still shows the look better than this.

Products used:

Sleek, Monaco palette, Kiwi Zest
Sugarpill, Pressed eyeshadow, Dollipop
Sugarpill, Pressed eyeshadow, Bulletproof
Catrice, Absolute eye colour, Gilberts Grapefruit


I really love this green, it's a shame I haven't used it more. I'll probably use this palette more when the sun shines, which is soon, hopefully. Colours like these really lift my mood, so maybe I should use them more when the suns is gone aswell :)


These bold colours really make my eyeballs look superwhite!


And ofcourse some pics with the hairclips that inspired the look:


To add some extra pink, I applied Gosh' Tropical Pink lipstick on my lips, with a little bit of Lime Crime's  Cherry on Top...well..on top of it, haha.
I'm not entirely sure which blush I used, I think it was Wild Rose by Catrice.



I really like this colourcombo, and I totally adore my new hairclips :P

No comments:

Post a Comment