Thursday, May 31, 2012

EOTD & Outfit: Peacock Eyes

This is once again an EOTD inspired by peacockfeathers. I have this gorgeous peacockfeather maxi dress that I finally got to wear last weekend! I wanted to do a look that matched the design of the dress.

Products used:
Sugarpill, Loose eyeshadow, Absinthe
Sugarpill, Loose eyeshadow, Darling
Sugarpill, Loose eyeshadow, Royal Sugar
Gosh, Velvet Touch Eyeliner, Pretty Petrol


It's such a shame that you can't see the glittery hotness that is Royal Sugar. Everytime I saw myself in the mirror, I just saw this gorgeous glittery blue around my eyes. It's so awesome as an eyeliner! (I applied it on top of Pretty Petrol below my eyes, stays in place better this way.)


LOTD:

I only had some Unbeleaf'able blush by Catrice on my cheeks, and Gosh' Soft n Shine Perfect Plum on my lips.



And some instagram pics of my peacockdress:

I wore really simple wedges with black elastic bands on them, a uniquely made leather bracelet, hairflowers and my Vogue sunglasses.

What made this look even more fun, is that Wendi did a look that looked a lot like mine on the exact same day! Great minds and all that ;) So check her look at Makeup Zombie.

No comments:

Post a Comment