Monday, April 16, 2012

Simple EOTD with Inglot eyeshadows

This is an EOTD from before my stomachflu, but since I only used one of my Inglot palettes, it's not hard to remember what colours I used. :)

This is a very simple EOTD, but I really like it anyway. I might try it again with some eyeliner added to it.

Product used:
AMC Shine 45 , AMC Shine 44 and Pearl 423


I simply used the same order of colours of the palette from inner eye corner to outer V. Then I applied a bit more of the green above the crease to make it a bit less dark. Below the eyes, I applied the yellow(?) and brown colour again instead of eyeliner.


I like the way these colours go together, and especially the brown. It's a brown that I didn't really have in my stash yet, and I'm really glad I bought it. I might try and combine it with my Sleek Oh So Special palette soon, I think that could look really beautiful aswell.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful look! i dont have any inglot shadows! i must have some :)

    ReplyDelete