Wednesday, May 2, 2012

NOTD: Glitter Queensday Nails

Last monday it was Queensday, and ofcourse I did a manicure for it.

Don't mind the cathair on the ringfinger though, I didn't notice it until after I made the pics, my cats always want to cuddle after I do my nails. :)


Products used:

Glitters I once picked up at Enchantra, no idea what brand they're from.
Essence, Show your feet, Caribbean Sea
Essence Colour & go, White Secret
Konad, Special Polish, White
Bourjois, Very Vernis, Rouge Backstage
Etos, Effect nails, no. 17(?)
W7, Nail polish, Orange Dazzle


It's weird though, it looks like the red nailpolish shines through the glitter and it's just a little bit of glitter. But in reality, the whole red part is just packed with glitter, you can't even see the polish underneath anymore.

I totally forgot to take pictures in the sun, I was too busy soaking up all the warmth I guess. It's been a while since it's been so sunny, oops. But it was really sparkly, and you just have to take my word for it :P

1 comment: