Thursday, April 19, 2012

EOTD: Jungle Fever

I still had to try my Jungle Fever eyeshadow by Essence, so I decided to pair it with some Aquarelle Duo Chalks by Catrice.

 Sorry, for some reason the pictures from the front were all blurry, so I added a smaller version. This way, you can still see the colours a bit. :)



Products used:
Essence, Colour and Shine Eyeshadow, Jungle Fever
Catrice, Aquarelle Duo Chalks (LE), Boys are Back (both colours)
Catrice, Aquarelle Duo Chalks (LE), Love Me Gender (both colours)
Gosh, Velvet Touch Eyeliner, Metallic Brass




With some Sleek, Fenberry in my cheeks, and Maybelline's Pleasure Me Red on my lips:

These duo chalks really blend well with eachother and other eyeshadows, I also like the soft look they create. But for me, it definately needs a bit of dark with some eyeliner and bold lips.

1 comment:

  1. Mooi gedaan xx
    Ik volg je via bloglovin, volg je me terug? xx

    ReplyDelete