Tuesday, April 10, 2012

EOTD: Cirque du Soleil

(I've had the stomachflu for a week, so I haven't been blogging because of it. Hopefully, I'll be able to remember all the products for the older eotd's...)


Last sunday, we went to see the show Corteo by Cirque du Soleil. Today is our 8,5 year anniversary, and it was a great way to celebrate together. I wanted to do a fitting look, so I decided to use my new Sleek palette Circus, how fitting!

I didn't have time to make proper pics at home, so I made some in the train, hahah.


I mainly used the gorgeous purple of the palette and the darkest blue. Then I added the fuchsia, the pink and the red.

I used some of the lighter colours, the lilac and light blue to blend the dark blue and the red and pinks, but I can't find those on the pics.


Ofcourse the colours are a lot brighter, but this was the best I could do, on the train.

 On our way to Cirque du Soleil...

I made this picture indoors when we got home, see the difference in brightness? I really love the purple!

I paired this look with Benefits Dandelion blush and Lime Crime's Cherry on Top, for some extra bright pink :)


6 comments:

  1. i absolutely love the use of colors! so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think it turned out to be a great combo :)

      Delete
  2. OK, this is officially my favorite look from you ever. You blended SO perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanx *blushes* i think its the lighting though, because this wasnt blended as well as other eotds ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Aww thanx, i do feel a lot better! :)

      Delete