Friday, April 27, 2012

Elf Fantasy Fair Pictures (and EOTD)

Last sunday, we went to the Elf Fantasy Fair at Haarzuilens. As always, I made a costume, but since I didn't have a lot of time to make one, I decided to go for something simple and practical.
In the end, I only had 2 days to do everything, and considering I did half by hand, it turned out pretty good.

Checking if we have our tickets and other important stuff with us:

Putting on my corset. The weather was supposed to be very cold and rainy, so I decided to wear a sweater. It made the corset look a bit bulky, but at least I wasn't feeling like a popsicle:

My nephew (the Tenth Dr Who), My sister in law(Weeping Angel), My stepson (The Eleventh Dr Who), Me (Red Riding Hood), My husband(wolf/vampirehunter)

Don't. Blink. :

2 Dr Who's:

Sid really likes this pic, I don't, hahaha, at least the leather hood kept the rain away partially:


Because Fezzes are cool:

Got this one from a photographer:
 I only made the skirt and bolero with hood, from red fake leather and red satin lining.


Our little family (,from a photographer aswell):

Mead and food:


Curly chips:

Another Dr who:
It was so much fun to see how many people recognized Merlijn. People were yelling ''fezzes are cool'' and ''bowties are cool'' all day long. People were also running after him, asking if they could be on a picture with him.

Can you tell we were tired?:

Sid and me:


My sister in law and me, zoolander!:

Us again:


Merlijn and his grandfather:


Me at ''grandmothers house'':


I had no time to try out some makeuplooks this time, so I decided to go for something simple. But, not being a morningperson and getting ready with 3 people wayyyy to early on a day off, made me forget to take pictures of my look.
So here are some after all the rain and wind, which caused the glitter to dissapear almost entirely and you can even see some base shining through now. The black on my waterline is almost gone aswell. Yeah, I didn't really make it waterproof, oops.

Products used:
Sugarpill, Stella
Sugarpill, Love +
Sugarpill, Tako
Nameless sparkles from my stash
Essence eyeliner, black
Gosh, Black Ink eyeliner
Eyelure, Katy Perry, Oh Honey eyelashes ( I love these!)


 Some of the last sparkles to be seen.




For my face I used some Sleek Fenberry blush and Lime Crime's, Candy Apple lipgloss.

7 comments:

  1. Mooie look heb je gemaakt! En sowieso erg leuk om foto's van de EFF te zien. Ik ga in september naar de EFF in Arcen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik ben nog nooit naar de EFF in Arcen geweest, veel plezier daar! :)

      Delete
  2. Amazing !!

    Dear, I am hosting Zephyr Couture international giveaway currently, where you can win a HOT RED Clutch...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter RED HOT Clutch Giveaway
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat zag je er tof uit en wat een prachtige ooglook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw wat mooi je make-up
    Ik ben zelfdit jaar voor het eerst naar de EFF geweest dus ik liep er nogal gewoontjes bij maar ik zag je kostuum van 2010 hoe ben je aan al die pauwenveren gekomen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! De meeste kwamen van kennissen, die zelf pauwen hebben, en een paar kwamen vd fournituren man op de markt. :)

      Delete