Wednesday, March 21, 2012

EOTD: Purple Magpie

I decided to try and combine my two favourite Sugarpill loose eyeshadows, Weekender and Magpie.
I really liked the result, and how they blended together.


Eyes:
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow, Weekender
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow, Hysteric
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow, Magpie
Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow, Bulletproof
Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner, Blue Moon


I applied Weekender over the whole moving eyelid and a bit towards the crease. I love Weekender, even though it's sort of a lilac, which isn't my go to purple. The glitters just turn it into this amazing colour that seems to go with everything.


Then I applied Hysteric above the crease and blended it out a bit. After that, I took Magpie, which is this amazing dark blue filled with glitter, and applied it into the crease.
I took Blue Moon, applied it underneath my eyes, and applied Magpie on top of it. This turned Magpie into a brighter blue. At first I wanted to clean it, and use a darker eyeliner underneath, but decided against it. The bright blue worked just as good, and made the look brighter.
Lastly, I applied a bit of Bulletproof above the upperlashes as an eyeliner.



Face:
Benefit Blush, Dandelion
Gosh Soft 'n Shine, The Soft Touch
Gosh Light 'n Shine Lip Glaze, no. 05.

It's a shame I couldn't get the lips on cam better, because the lipglaze gave them a blue shine, matching the eyes. I wasn't this pale either. Oh well, I sort of gave up on ever getting the right colour on cam anyway.

2 comments:

  1. do you know...i have never tried a sugarpill product!! i really have to step up my game!!! you look amazing! love the eyes!!!

    http://www.hellomissniki.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can really recommend them to you, it's my favourite brand. And thank you! :)

      Delete