Tuesday, March 20, 2012

EOTD & Outfit: St Patrick's Day

Last saturday, it was St Patrick's Day. Now, I do not really celebrate this day, but green is one of my favourite colours, so it was a perfect excuse to wear green.

I had just bought an awesome green skinny jeans and decided to wear it and adjust my makeup to it. The greens in my stash that came closest to the colour of these jeans, were Sugarpill's Midori and Tipsy.

As always, when I really want to show a certain colour, my cam decides to goof around and capture other colours than I'm seeing. Lol.

Eyes:
Gosh Effect Powder, Kiwi
Gosh Effect Powder , Apple Jam
Gosh Effect Powder , Emerald Green
Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow, Midori
Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow, Bulletproof
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow, Tipsy
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow, Absinthe
Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner, Green Grass


On my inner eye corner, I aplied Kiwi, which is a bright light green. I blended this, with Midori, which I also applied to the rest of the moving eyelid.
Above the crease, I applied Apple Jam, and into the crease, some Emerald Green.


To brighten it up some more, I applied Absinthe between Emerald green and Apple Jam.
Then I added a touch of Tipsy, over Midori, for some extra sparkle.


Above the upper lashes, I applied a thin line of Bulletproof, as a soft looking eyeliner.
Below the eyes, I applied Green Grass, and applied some Midori, Tipsy and Emerald Green on top of it.


Face:
Catricce Unbeleaf'able Blush, Dancing Nymph (LE)
Essence Highlighting Powder, Fairy Dust (LE)
Gosh Velvet Touch Lipliner, Simply Red
Lime Crime, Carousel Lipgloss, Candy Apple (LE).


Outfit:
Black longtop with chiffon layers, Takko
Black hooded jacket, Takko
Green skinny jeans, Takko
Black ankleboots, Dolcis
The jeans is sooooo -not- this light mintygreen that you see on the picture. It's really a warmer green, closer to Midori. The jacket is a bit too large, but I really like it. I think jackets look cute, but most of the time, they are lined with satin, and I always get cold arms when I wear those without sleeves underneath. Yes, I'm weird, but this is the reason that I seldom wear jackets. This one, doesn't have a satin lining, and therefore, feels very warm. It's really different from my normal outfits, but it's fun to play around with clothing once in a while :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, you're so sexy! Your makeup is gorgeous, and I love those pants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, you're making me blush! :)
      I love them 2, I've been adding more and more green to my closet, always been one of my fav colours, just couldn't really find it before.

      Delete