Tuesday, March 27, 2012

EOTD: Inspired by The Hunger Games

I was supposed to go to the theatre to see The Hunger Games with Sidney and my collegue. Unfortunately, my collegue didn't have time the next few weeks, so we decided to go, just the two of us.

I wanted to do a simple EOTD, inspired by The Hunger Games, and it got a little out of hand, hahaha.


Products used:
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow, Goldilux
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow, Asylum
Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow, Bulletproof
Sleek Monaco Palette
Gosh Effect Powder, Glamour
Essence Liquid Ink eyeliner
Sleek Glitter Eyeliner, Diablo
Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner, Black Ink
False Lashes from Born Pretty Store




 The lashes on thise eye irritated me though, they came loose at least 3 times on the inner eye corner. I think they are already a bit loose on these pics.






With some Catrice Unbeleaf'able Blush and NYX Hebe lipstick:


Before going to the movie, we stopped by Inglot, because they had a sale going on. Hubs really wanted me to pick out some stuff, sweet isn't it? Anyway, the girl from the store loved my EODTD and wanted to know what brand of eyeshadow I had used. Last time I was there she asked me the same thing, and she even wrote it down then. Sugarpill will take over the world! hahaha.


I kept my cloths simple though, as the EOTD was supposed to be, hahaha.
A black knitted top, bright red skinny jeans, black leather hightopped sneakers, and one of my Alchemy necklaces.



I really liked the movie btw, it's been a long while since I read the books and because my collegue borrowed them, I didn't get the chance to re-read them before the movie. But it did feel like all the important/interesting scenes were there, as fas as I could remember. I really liked the cast aswell, which is pretty unusal for me. Most of the time, I give characters such a personal image, that actors almost never match for me. But now, they just felt right. (Then again, I liked the books, but didn't -love- them, so that is different aswell.) That being said, I couldn't really remember all the details about everyone, so I'm not sure if they were close to the book. But the characters -felt- right, and I liked the movie a lot more than I thought I would. Sid hadn't read the book and he liked it aswell, he's going to read the books as soon as I get them back.
Basically, if you like the books, you'll probably like the movie aswell, because they stayed pretty close to it, storywise. Just one downside though, we have to wait 2 yrs(!?!) for part 2.

5 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous!!! anything hunger games I LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx all, I was really going for something simple, before going to the theatre. But I kept adding stuff and if I'd had more time, it would prolly have become an extreme look, hahah.

    ReplyDelete