Friday, March 2, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

I know I haven't posted daily lately, but I just haven't found the time to keep up.

There's been some stuff going on, which have all been on my mind. Not all of them good, for example my hubby now needing to use insulin :(
So when I have some free time, I tend to want to relax and not be behind my laptop.

I've also got to make some free time to create my Elf Fantasy Fair costume, I'm keeping it simple this year though. I do have eveything I need now, so hopefully I''ll find the time soon. Might need only one day off, so that shouldn't be too difficult.

I'm still doing looks and such, so I'm hoping I'll still remember what I used when I find the time to put them online, hahaha.
So bear with me, and I'll try to post  at least something every week.
Hopefullt, next month, I'll be back to posting daily :)


No comments:

Post a Comment