Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day NOTD: Where the wild hearts grow

This is a simple NOTD, with just one nailpolish and stamping nailart. But the holographic effect of the nailpolish, combined with the cute nailart, make this NOTD a bit more special and perfect for Valentine's Day


The nailpolish I used is a very cute pink by art de Lautrec, no.13B. I got this one from Wendy, and I really like the colour. It shows up very bright on pics with flash, so I tried to capture the right colour without flash, but it's not the same :S

This is definately NOT like the colour in real life.
I used Konad Imageplate m83 , and Konad Princess Special Polish Violet Pearl.

I think this is as close to the true colour as it's going to get. I really liked this combo and I love the little hearts on the sticks, as if they are growing in the wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment