Saturday, February 11, 2012

Our own little Valentine's Day

Sidney and I don't really celebrate Valentines Day. We're not really into all the 'I'm-going-to-be-sweet-and-buy-something-for-you-because-someone-else-decided-I-have-to-do-that-today-days'. We rather give eachother gifts and be sweet to one another whenever we feel like it. Yes, we are weird that way :P

Anyway, today, it's exactly 5 years ago that Sidney went down on one knee and asked me to marry him.
It's exactly 5 years ago that I said yes, and blushed, because people in the restaurant started applauding.
It's exactly 5 years ago that someone for the first time used your last name for me, because the owner changed my name on the reservationcard, the one I put into our weddingbook.

It's exactly 5 years ago, that I made this picture:

And this one:


It seems like ages ago, but in a good way. Like we have been together forever, the way it should be and if it's always been that way. Simply put, it just feels Right.

So today, is our own little Valentines Day,  I love you Sidney, with all my heart and everything inside me.


3 comments:

  1. Een dagje te laat, maar alsnog gefeliciteerd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah wat lief <3! lijkt me een geweldig moment, die je de rest van je leven dierbaar blijft

    ReplyDelete