Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Experimenting: Pincurls

I tend to roll my hair up in 2 low buns after I washed my hair, but I wanted to try out the effect of Pincurls.

Pincurls are very easy to achieve:
Grab a lock of hair and roll the end around your finger. then take this little curl and roll it up towards your head. Then pin it on your head and do the rest of your hair. Now, all you have to do is wait for it to dry.
(If you search for pincurls on Youtube, there are lots of videos to show you)


I only put in some Andrelon Verrassend Volume Beach Effect Spray, for some extra volume. And wow, did I get volume! I had to brush it down a bit, because my hair had curled so hard, it was short...and BIG!
I don't really own the right brush, and didn't want to use hairspray, so the curls are a bit frizzy.


I didn't really have time to do much more with it, because I was going out the door. But you can really brush/model it into a nice looking retro hairdo if you want :)


I didn't use any hairspray to set it, because I didn't want to ruin my newly washed hair, but also because I wanted to see what kind of curls there would be the day after:


I hink pincurls are a fun and easy way to achieve curls and to create a whole different hairdo. They also give you great volume for the days after.

6 comments:

  1. wauw wat vreemd om je ineens met een korter koppie te zien i like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. raar he? ik hou zelf helemaal niet van kort haar, maar afwisseling is ook leuk.

      Delete
  2. Cute! Ik schud zelf de krullen altijd een beetje los met mijn vingers, dan gaat het inderdaad niet zo pluizen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dat was deze keer echt niet genoeg, ik heb het helemaal naar beneden moeten kammen en vast moeten zetten, want ik had ineens gewoon heel hoog haar, kinda scary, hahaha.

      Delete