Wednesday, February 15, 2012

EOTD: Have I Green you before?

This is a simple EOTD, but one that I do seriously love. I adore the colours usd and I think the whole look really suits me.




Products used:
Catrice, Absolute Eye Colour, I Think Ive Green You Before
Catrice, Intensif'Eye, Have You Seen Alice?
Catrice, Absolute Eye Colour, Rock The Party (LE)


The beautiful azuregreen with gold shimmer in it, wasn't really pigmented on top of Hema eyeshadowbase, so I applied it wet for a better result. It really lights up your inner eye corner, and I'm glad I picked it up for just 1 euro :)

On the rest of the eye, I used the Intensid'Eye eyeshadow, a beautiful green colour that doesn't really match any other green I own. I then moved my brush over a darker part of the same eyeshadow and applied that in the outer V for more depth.  I might get myself another one of these with more dark in it, because I really like it.


 With the black eyeshadow, that has tiny glitter in it, I made a small softlooking line above the lashes and a small wing. I then applied it underneath my eyes aswell.

 Because I thought it might need something darker, I applied that same eyeshadow on top of my waterline aswell. I like how it makes the white of my eye whiter, but my eyes don't really like stuff on their waterline. Especially not if it has glitter in it. So I tend not to put anything on it, but I liked it with these colours. Next time I will just use my Sleek Kohl pencil. That one stays in place better and doesn't irritate my eye as much.

And the rest of the look that day:

If it's cold inside, I tend to wear the hoodie of my cardigan, because it keeps my neck warm :)

I used a bit of Sleek Fenberry blush on my cheeks, and the new Catrice lipstick I told about in my haul. It's The World's Grapest and I LOVE it. It's almost matching with my newly dyed deepred roots, but a tiny bit more purple. And you can even see the tiny silver glitter on my lips. I definately recommend this one!

I can't seem to capture the colour of my lips the way it looks in real life. *sigh* one of my biggest frustrations lately. Daylight doesn't really do it justice ether, but comes a bit closer:




1 comment: