Friday, February 3, 2012

EOTD: Blue and Browns

Since I love the combination of colours in MAC's BlueBrown pigment, I decided I needed to do a look with these colours.

Products used:


Catrice, Walk in the Woods (LE)
Catrice, First Copperware Party
Manhattan, Carbon
Manhattan,  Berry Mauve
Catrice, Blue out to Sea (LE)
2True, glitter eyeliner



I love the way these brands and colours all blended together, so you can't really tell how many colours were used.


I like the effect of the sparkly blue on the more neutral brown. It's a combination that I'll definately use more often.



A quick LOTD before going out the door:

I'm not sure what I'm wearing on my lips here, I think its Gosh' soft n shine Aubergine. Not sure though, my lips always reflect weird on cam and make colours look totally different.
I was wearing a long black knitted sweater with a hoodie, bright red skinny jeans, black anklehigh boots and red/black leaopardprint earrings.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much. http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    -Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool look! i like catrice and manhattan eyeshadows too! they're cheap, but well pigmented and last long!

    ReplyDelete