Tuesday, January 10, 2012

NOTD: My Sparkling Acrobat

This is an NOTD I did in the week before christmas wih the LE nailpolish My Sparkling Acrobat. It's from the Circus Circus collection by Essence.



This colour3 polish consist out of a very nice black polish and a gorgeous golden glitterpolish. The glitterpolish has small glitters in it aswell as bigger square ones. You can use them on their own or on top of eachother for a special effect.



I applied the black polish first, which applied really smooth and superfast! Definately a great black to have on standby. Then I applied the golden glitter at the tips, a bit unrefined, because I didnt want it to look like a French Manicure. I just wanted to give it a glitter effect.
The glitter doesn't feel too rough, so you don't really need a topcoat if you don't want to. I did thought, because   when working with clothing, you don't want to get caught on fibres.

I really liked this combo, and I think these are great circus colours. Theese would fit perfectly with a party of something like that, but is ofcourse beautiful to use in an every day mani aswell.

1 comment:

  1. So sad I was on a no-buy :) Those polishes sure were sweet!

    ReplyDelete