Friday, January 6, 2012

NOTD: My christmas nails

When Wendy came to meet/visit us, we went to the mall we live nearby. At one shop, she spotted this glitterpolish that, according to her, would look perfect with my green christmas dress. She was right ofcourse, and since it was 2 for 5 euros, she bought the same polish herself.
It's by W7, and it's called Cosmic Green.



I used Sleek's Poison Ivy as a base. This is a really dark green and it dries pretty quickly, something I like a lot. I usually don't have the patience to wait for a polish to dry, which can end up in a naildisaster. ;)
Then I applied Cosmic Green over it, and loved the effect that it gave.

Cosmic Green consists mostly of green glitter, but it also has some blue glitters in it and some gold.

Without Flash:

I never used anything by W7, but I have to say, I'm impressed. It's really a pretyy glitter polish, for only 2,50 euros!

1 comment: