Monday, January 23, 2012

EOTD: Superunknown

Another one that was lost in December.

I really have no idea what products I used here, but I really like the look, so I wanted to post it anyway.


I -THINK- that the colour on my moving eyelid is Evil Shades' Drakon, but I'm not a 100% sure.


Above the crease, could be any red/cranberry colour. Might be by Evil shades, or maybe Catrice, or it might even be MAC's Heritage Rouge. Might even be a lighter pinkish colour....Damn, I seriously have to start writing these things down, hahah.
In the crease is probably a plain black...orrrrr a black with shimmer in it, that never photographs right.
It's almost like a puzzle!

I really love the green below the eye, but I have NO idea which one it is. I have a hunch that it's Gosh' Golden Moss eyeliner with something on top. But I have no idea which eyeshadow or pigment that could be.

Still,  I think this is a lovely colourcombo, and when I finally remember which products I used, I'll wear it again, hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment