Thursday, January 19, 2012

EOTD: Some Browns

Another EOTD that got lost in busy december.
I honestly have no idea what colours I used for this EOTD, hahaa.


At least I'm pretty sure that I used Sleek's Oh So Special palette. but that's about it. I have no idea which colours I used. Care to make a guess? ;)



I do know that I used Dolliwink eyeliner above the eye and for the wing, and Gosh's Black Ink eyeliner below the eyes.



I -think- I'm wearing the red Kate Moss lipstick by Rimmel, but I can't tell for sure, because my camera tends to make all kinds of reds look the same. But I think I remember I used a colour that matched the ribbon from my Alchemy necklace.

It's a simple look, but one that I really like to wear, especially with the red lipstick.

3 comments:

  1. great look, Kisses from Panama!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's a great lipstick, not really sticky and lasts pretty long. I still want the purple one from this collection, but I can't find a store that sells it :(

      Delete