Wednesday, January 11, 2012

EOTD: Simple Purples

Since I've been really busy in December, I found a LOT of pics of EOTDs that haven't been posted yet. Unfortunately, I don't know all the 'ingredients' used on those pics. But I'll try and see if I can come up wit most of them :)



For this EOTD, I wanted to use the purple eyeliner form he LE collection Meet me @ Holographics.com by Essence. It's called Blue Ray, probably, because it has these awesome blue/silver shimmer in it


As far as I can tell, I'm wearing Sugarpill's Weekender on my moving eyelid.


And I think I recognize Sugarpil's Hysteric above the crease. I know I've used more colours, but I can't recognize them just from these pics.


I think I'm wearing Catrice's Tell me  Berrytale on my lips, but I'm not entirely certain.


I really like this colourcombination, that's why I still wanted to show in on the blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment