Friday, January 20, 2012

EOTD: Hysteric Absinthe with Sugarpill

Another 'lost in December' EOTD.

I'm pretty sure that the purple I used was Sugarpill's Hysteric, even though the flash made the pics look much brighter. It looks a bit more like Weekender now, but it's really Hysteric.

I love the combo of green and purple, but I alwasy forget that, when I'm doing my makeup.
This was one day that I finally remembered.


I used no toher products then Sugarpills beautiful green Absinthe and purple Hysteric. I normally tend to use a lot more colours, or at least a darker eyeliner, so this was a bit different.



This was right before I went to work in the evening. I usually work fridaynights, because that's the only night our store is open in the evening. This wa, my collegues don't have to work 12 hour shifts :)


Just a bit of Gosh' The Soft Touch on my lips and I was good to go!
I wore simple black treggings, a grey longshirt with cute lace hearts on it and a black knitted bolero. In my hair I had little hairpins with black and white skull&bones design on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment