Thursday, January 12, 2012

EOTD: Grapefruit, Berry and Plum

Even though, I'm trying to catch up on the EOTD's from december, I still wanted to share this recent one first. Because I still know which products I used right now, hahaha.


 Lately, I've been trying out some lighter colours, especially on the moving eyelid. I'm usually a fan of a bit darker colours, but I think I'm beginning to like this kind of EOTD's.



Products used:
Manhattan Magic Duo, Berry Mauve, just the pink colour.
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour, Heidi Plum
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour, Berry Fairy (LE)
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour, Gilbert's Grapefruit
Manhattan Multi Effect Eyeshadow, Black
Catrice Liquid Metal Gloss, Walk on Air (LE)



I really like the way these colours blend into eachother easily. You can't really tell where one colour ends and the next one begins. I didn't have to work for this, the eyeshadows just blend into eachother, while applying.

 The colours were a bit darker though, (check the pick above for Heidi Plum), but I still think it shows the colours nicely.

I didn't use a gel- or liquid liner for the black line above my lashes. Just a slanted brush and the Black Manhattan eyeshadow. This way, it gives a much softer effect, which I think fits with the EOTD.



Above and below, you can see the berry/purple effect better, it's all a matter of lighting.


Below, I'm just wearing some of the lipgloss, which I think is a bit too light for my skintone, but if I mix it a tiny bit with it's sister( Rosey &Cosey), it looks much better.
The flash makes everything a bit too washed out though, but hey, I just had to share my weird face :P


Which kind of EOTD, do you think suits me better?

1 comment: