Wednesday, January 18, 2012

EOTD: Black and White with Sugarpill

Ofcourse, I really wanted to try out my new Sugarpill eyeshadows, and I decided to do a look with just Tako and Bulletproof.

Unfortunately, my lens was dirty or something, so not all pics are clear and/or focused. I didn't notice untill after I put the pics on my computer.  But I liked the look because it was different, so I still wanted to show you.


I applied Tako all over my moving eyelid. I was really impressed with the white, because most whites I own tend to be a bit see-through. Not Sugarpills Tako tough! I only needed a little for my whole eye.


Then I used Bulletproof to make a cut crease and blended it out towards my eyebrows.


I used a little bit of Tako as eyeliner above my lashes, and also a bit below my eyes.


It's a fairly simple EOTD, but I really liked the effect!


I was wearing a black top with a black knitted bolero. Black leggings, black combatboots, black and white plaited skirt and a black and white scarf in my hair.

Because I wanted to add some colour to my face, I used Sleek's Cranberry on my lips. I love this matte cranberry red colour!
I also used a little bit of the Fenberry blush on my cheeks. Both are from the Limited Edition The Cranberry Collection.
Other prodcuts used:
Essence Crystalliced liquid highlighter (LE) on my cheekbones
Inglot concealer on the wings of my nose.

10 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, lovely! I'm pretty sure that's gonna be my next major shadow purchase, I've also been looking for a good opaque white. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanx! I never really did something like this before, and I kinda like it :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Het is echt een hele simpele look, maar was zelf ook blij verrast met het resultaat. :)

      Delete
  4. Your eyebrows look AMAZING!! what do you use on them? whats your secret? this look is awesome by the way. . . :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only use a Gosh eyebrowpencil in Soft Black and a slanted brush....and a lot of patience, hahaha. Nowadays, I dab a bit of finishing powder on them, so they look a little less black and drawn on, it makes them a bit softer.
      I have eyebrow issues, so Im always looking for different shapes and colours, but this seems to fit my skin and hair the most....for now. :)

      Delete