Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Enchantra and Yves Rocher Haul

Another haul?? Well, I wasn't really looking to buy a lot, but I wanted to order some things from the Enchantra sale.
And then.... Enchantra's site went crazy and just gave out random discounts on products, like a freaky version of russian roulette..with makeup! I wasn't sure if the order would come through, but it was already at my home a few days later.

These products were the ones I was going to order initially:

 Sleek: The Berry Collection


 China Glaze: It's Alive

And these were ordered because they were so cheap:
 Scaredy Cat: Keltoi and Caledonia

 Sugarpill: Tako, Dollipop, Afterparty and Bulletproof
I now own all of them! w00h00!

This came with the package and I think it's adorable! It's such an original idea to give customers and it's healthy too!

I got all of the above for less than 50 euros including shipping, that's a great bargain! :)


I also ordered a little something at Yves Rocher:

 3 different facemasks in handy tubes. And a mild eyemakeup remover I wanted to try out.

I got this for free:
 Cottonpads, 2 samples and a new mascara.


I also got this bag for free with this order. It's officially a small gym bag, but I will probably use it for weekends away and stuff like that. I really like the special compartment at the bottom for shoes!

I only ordered for about 10 euros and the rest was FREE! I like free! hahahaha.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! And I love those wrapped seaweed snacks. They're sooo good on the go. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never eaten seaweed without rice and fish, but I'm deff going to try it out :)

      Delete
  2. I wanted to order the Sleek Berry collection as well, but I have four berry lipsticks I hardly use. Getting stuff free is always awesome.
    I never used products by Yves Rocher, so I am curious about your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Sleek lipsticks and the lipstick was the reason why O ordered the collection :)
      Ive uses Yves Rocher wayyyyy back when I was like 13/14 orso and liked it a lot back then. I mostly owned nailpolish and makeup by them and facecream. Back then my skin was a lot more sensitive, but their products didn't give me outbreaks :)
      If you want to try it out, I recommend to use the flyers you get on your doormat: those have a lot of cheap things, and big discounts. Thats what I used this time, it saves a lot of money :)

      Delete
  3. Super leuke spulletjes :)
    Ik ben benieuwd naar reviews :D

    ReplyDelete