Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Special Birthday Present

Last friday, the 23rd, it was my dads birthday. Because I couldn't go to his birthday because of work and holidays, I wanted to give him something special.

After a loooooooong search, I came across this site: Your Surprise
It's an awesome site, that sells all kinds of products that you can personalize for the receiver, and it has a 24 hour service!

I decided to personalize two big bottles of special beers for my dad.
Then I personalised the label with a picture of my dad on his 35th weddinganniversary. Lastly, I needed a name for the beers.....finally I came up with an awesome name, which is a pun with his name and his work:
BrigADier.

I was a little bummed that I didn't get to see his face when he received the package, but I called him and he was really happy with his present :)
I asked my mom to make some pics and here it is:

 Sorry for the bad focusing, I didnt make the pic :p


I'm so happy he loved them! :)

Congratulations again Dad! and I wish you many many more years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment