Friday, December 2, 2011

I won a Rimmel Lipstick from the Kate Moss collection!

Yesterday, I came home and this little package was waiting for me on the doormat. I had no idea what it could be, since I hand't ordered anything.


Inside, I found this letter from Rimmel, telling me I had won a Kate moss lipstick with a Facebook contest.


I hadn't expected it at all, so this was a really nice surprise! The lipstick I've gotten is number 10, which is a real fire truck red. Something that fits me perfectly.

I'm really interested to see how this one applies and stays on my lips. If I remember correctly, they also have a purple one in the collection....and I might go and buy that one if this one is as good as I've been reading online :)

-----

On a sidenote: this sunday, Ive been blogging for two years! I might even celebrate this with a little giveaway ;)

6 comments:

  1. Wat leuk, zo'n onverwacht cadeautje! :D
    Ga je er een FOTD van maken? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik heb daar ook aan mee gedaan =D
    Alleen ik heb nog niks ontvangen xd

    ReplyDelete
  3. wauw, superleuk! altijd leuk om een verrassing te krijgen. (:

    ReplyDelete