Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year Everyone!

Here it is again, another year gone by, while it feels like it has just begun.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!



It's been another year filled with wonderfull and sad things...

-I got a very nice gift from someone who knew I loved something on Etsy and knew I couldn't buy it because I dont own a creditcard. You know who you are, you are awesome!
-I finally got to go to Bodyworlds, the exhibition of reallife bodies. It was a terrible rainy day, and all of the public transport was down in Rotterdam, but we still had fun.
-Last time I brought back Skullcandy headphones and demanded (and got) my moneyback. 3 different ones broken within 2 years was enough.
-I finally got my Chanel Rouge Noir lipstick.
-I participated in a Dare for the first time.
-We went to dinner with the girls from work and had loads of fun.
-I quit my job at Lush after 3,5 years.
-We went to Paganfest, Elf Fantasy Fair, Castlefest, Efteling, Artis, Whiskeytastingevent.
-I went to the Enchantra showroom for the first time.(and the second time and the third, and...)
-My parents were married for 35 years and we celebrated.
-Our beloved cat Greebo died unexpectedly :'(
-The mother of our other cats had another nest of kittens
-We took in another kitten, Freya became a part of our little family.
-My parents neighbour, who I have known for 24 years, died at age 90.
-I missed my mothers birthday because Sid was sick.
-Sid needed our insurances: he broke his phone and a laptop.
-I won shoes and a camera online, I also won a Dare.
-We had our leather wedding anniversary, 3 years.
-We got a new addition to the family: Maaike.
-I turned the big 3-0.
-Merlijn went to highschool for the first time.
-Sid and I had our 8 year anniversary.
-I broke a molar, and broke it again 2 weeks after. *sigh*

I do hope my beloved's health will improve in 2012, because 2011 was a pretty bad year for him. So let's hope the best days of 2011, will be the worst of 2012!

I wish my family all the best in the new year, and hopefully, we will see eachother a bit more.
Mom, Dad, I love you to death, and even though we don't get to see eachother much, it doesn't mean I don't think about you. You mean the world to me, don't ever forget that!

To my lexlings, another year has gone by filled with joy, laughter, but also tears. I want to send a big hug to both Terry and Sarah. You both had a pretty rough year, and I hope you will find love and happiness in 2012. You both deserve it so much! To Lyndsey and Megan, you were both beautifull brides! Told you so! ;) I wish you all the happiness in the world with your beloved. To Paula, I finally met you in real life! You're a wonderfull person and I never thought I would meet the one lexling that came all the way from Brasil :)
And no, my dearest lexlings, I haven't forgotten about the rest of you. May all your dreams come true in 2012!

To Wendy, who I finally met in real life this year. You're an amazing person, with so much love to give. It felt like I'd known you forever. I'm gratefull you came into our lives, and hopefully we'll be seeing a lot of eachother this upcoming year. And not to go into much further detail: I just want to see you happy *hugs* :)

To Barbara, even though an ocean is between us, en we both lead pretty busy lives, I haven't forgotten about you! *sm00ch*

I want to congratulate Sanne and Mark, with their new addition to the family, Maaike. Finally we have a little girl in the family! Unfortunately, I still haven't had time to make a cute dress, but she'll be around for many more years to come :)

To the girls at work, people who read my blog, and well, everyone else out there who cares: I wish everyone a year filled with joy and laughter and lots of happiness.

Ofcourse I can't forget to congratulate my uncle, because today it's his birthday!

And ofcourse, my beloved Sidney....where to start? Another year has passed with beautifull and happy moments, but also with a lot of tears and pain. We lost one of our beloved cats, she left a hole that cannot be filled. But I also know Freya makes you smile a lot and that the pain will fade until she'll just be a happy and loved memory to us. We also celebrated our 8 years together and our 3 year wedding anniversary. It only seems yesterday, that we met, or that we signed our names on the contract. But at the same time, it feels like we have know eachother for ages.
It seems we always have this balance of happiness and bad luck in our lives, which can make it feel like a rollercoaster. But in the end, we always come out together, alive and kicking. :)
I love you for making me feel I'm a better person, for making me feel like I'm your number one. For always backing me up, always being my rock in stormy weather, and for laughing at my dumb jokes. For always taking the heaviest groceriebag, for letting me yell and rant when I need to. For the tiny little things you do, to make me feel better when I didn't even know I needed it, and for being the sweetest husband a girl could ask for.
I love you, plain and simple. No masks, no buts, no trying-to-change-you tactics. I love you for who you are, and who I am when I'm with you. Let's make 2012 the best year ever together! *w00p w00p*

4 comments:

  1. Aww such a sweet post, and thank you so much for the shout out. *BIG hugs* and love to you both for 2012! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome Happy New Year to you and your family... may 2012 be a very blessed year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! x

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from fox house if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete