Monday, December 12, 2011

EOTD: Autumn with Sugarpill and Sleek

A few weeks ago, I was really in an autumn mood: watching the leaves on the trees changing colour, I decided to make a look with THE autumn colours: Green, Brown and Orange.

The orange was a bit more tomed down in real life, I guess the flash made it superbright. Oops


I used Sugarpills Junebug over the moving eyelid. This is a gorgeous darker green with lots of sparkle.

 Then I applied Sugarpills Flamepoint, a really bright orange, above the crease towards my eyebrows, blending it out.
Then I applied Sleeks Dirty, into the creasde and blended it with Flamepoint. Dirty is a brownish colour, which made a really nice colour blended with the orange.

 Then I grabbed a gelliner by Essence, which turned out to be green. At first I wanted to use a brown one, but I guess I wasn't that awake yet. hahaha. Still, I thnk the green looks good aswell.

Below the eyes I applied Gosh' Truely Brown eyeliner.

I really liked this colour combo, it made my eyes POP! :)

1 comment: