Wednesday, November 30, 2011

EOTD: Sparkled Tiara

This sparkly EOTD, was the one I had for the Breaking Dawn movie. I thought it was appropriate to apply lots of sparkle, hahaha.


 On my moving eyelid, I applied Tiara, the wonderfull silver colour by Sugarpill. Tiara ia incredible gorgeous by itself, but for more sparkle, I added NYX holographic glitters all over it.


Above the crease, I applied Magpie. Magpie is another of my Favourite colours by Sugarpill. It's a deep dark blue with all kinds of sparkle in it.
Into the crease, I applied some more Magpie, over a bit of Pixie Epoxy.
Below the eyes, I applied Gosh velvet touch eyeliner Pretty Petrol, and added some Magpie on top of it.

As a finishing touch, I added the Born pretty store lashes I reviewed in yesterdays post.
I don't know why my cam doesnt show all the amazing sparkle, but this is as good as it gets, otherwise it just shows a blurry pic with little coloured orbs all over my eyes, looking like a bad pixelpic. Hahahah.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god, this is gorgeous. That holo glitter is amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Can you get any of these colors in the US? I live in Tampa, Florida, and your eyes look absolutely amazing and I want to try the look!!

      Delete