Friday, September 16, 2011

EOTD: Oh So Special at Auryn

This is another EOTD with the Sleek Oh So Special palette.l I did this when we went to Auryn again, the day before my birthday.

 I don't remember which colours Ive used exact;y where, but I mostly used The Mail, Gift Basket and Celebrate.

 This is such a great palette to have, especially if you love bright lips and I do.
It's always a perfect combo.

No idea what happened to my hair here, hahaha.
This was when we were in the train, going back home. I was wearing a black lace bodycon dress and a black knitted bolero. Also, AWESOME shoes my hubs bought me for my bday, which I'll show soon in a different blog :)

On an even more personal note, hubs is finally doing a bit better, but nowhere near healthy yet. And the loss of sleep has broken me, so Ive been having a fever since wednesday. Sid said he could fry eggs on my feet. I like to point out that my feet are always ice cold, so that's pretty hot. Anyway, I probably have a troatinfection or a light flu or something, and hopefully, this will be over soon.
My mom send me something that helps, more on that later :)

7 comments:

  1. Mooie look, ben nu wel heel nieuwsgierig naar de schoenen!
    groetjes Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel veel beterschap voor jullie beidjes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your EOTD is stunning! hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik heb het palette ook en ik ben er superblij mee. Ik vind de oogschaduws ook heel fijn en ik denk dat ik je look binnenkort ga namaken :)

    Maar over de griep.. ik lig nu ook al sinds dinsdag met koorts op bed. en heb al wel over meer zieke mensen gehoord. Het is iig vrij vervelend, maar beterschap!

    ReplyDelete