Monday, August 29, 2011

EOTD: Birthday Girl gets a Paperdoll

This is a very simple EOTD, that I did before I went to work.

 I only used Birthday Girl and Paperdoll by Sugarpill. With these I really want a different base, because you can see that they become matte when blended and the shimmer is almost entirely gone. Boo!
I definately need a better base that sticks the glitter to my eyes.


I used Essence Gelliner: Berlin Rocks above my lashes and below my eyes I applied some Gosh eyeliner Purple Stain.





I love how these colours make my own eyecolour pop!.

 With some Evil Shades: Bane on my lips, and some Catrice Wild Rose blush on my cheeks.

8 comments:

  1. I lovvvve the shade of purple Paper Doll is. And I wanna steal your awesome tank top! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your top! :) Your hair, make-up, clothes... it matches perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. die paarse kleur vind ik echt gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Staat je mooi! Wat is Die Gruwelijke Oogscgaduw Basis die je glitters mat maakt, of gebeurd dat alleen bij Sugarpill?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanx all, that beautifull top is from Takko(where I work), the Crazyworld collection, which I adore most of the time. :)

    @dalaluz, Gosh eyeshadowstick. It usually does the trick well enough, but it seriously ruined the gorgeousness of these two. It doesnt work well with Royal Sugar either. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is die van de Takko? Ik dacht dat ze daar alleen maar leuke kinder,moeder en oma kleding verkochten ;) Hebben er hier in de stad helaas geen, maar volgende x als ik 'm ergens zie toch maar binnen stappen!

    ReplyDelete