Friday, July 8, 2011

EOTD: Neutral look with red lips

I mentioned before that I also did a neutral look with the red Sleek lipstick Vamp.

 Tis look was done with Every Day Minerals. I used Driftwood in the inner eyecorner. Next t it I applied Funnelcake.

 In the outer V, I applied Boardwalk. Above the crease I applied a little bit of Freckles.

I applied a tiny bit of Starry eyed, for some extra shimmer in the outer V. Then I added some Truly Brown eyeliner by Gosh, below the eye.

On my lips: Sleek True Colour, Matte. Vamp, on my cheeks some Golden Rose by Sleek.

5 comments:

  1. Erg mooi, ik hou van een neutrale ooglook dus dit ligt wel in mijn straatje! En je rode lippen staan er ook mooi bij.

    ReplyDelete
  2. zo doe ik mn ogen ook altijd als ik rode lippen draag, erg mooi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hé, dat EDM setje heb ik ook! ;-)
    Mooie look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hartstikke mooie look! Staat je supergoed :)

    ReplyDelete