Monday, July 25, 2011

EOTD: Another Oh So Special look

This is another EOTD with the Oh So Special palette by Sleek. I wore this to Merlijn's Musical.

 I used Hema eyeshadowbase, as I usually do with Sleek. I applied Gift Basket on my moving eyelid.


Then I applied Celebrate in the Outer V and some more into/above the crease.

Look at that beautifull shimmer!

 For some extra contrast, I applied some Noir in the outer V.
 Below my brows I used Bow.

Below the eyes I applied Glitz.

This is what I wore to the musical, sorry it's not focused enough, but you get the picture.
I'm wearing Sleek's Matte Vamp lipstick on my lips.


5 comments:

  1. Hele mooie look, ik kan niet wachten tot dat ik het palette zelf in huis heb om deze look na te maken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een prachtige look! Ik was net aan het googlen voor wat inspiratie voor een look met m'n oh so special palette en heb besloten dat het jouw look wordt voor vandaag ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @deb, wat leuk, en n groot compliment, dank je :)

    ReplyDelete