Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Help Please!

Now most of you will know that I'm going to make a Medusa costume for this years Castlefest. I thought it would be fairly easy to get my hands on some small rubber snakes, because I remember them laying in the toysstores years ago but the handfull.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to get them ANYWHERE!?!?!
Without the snakes (in my hair), it's not much of a Medusa costume, so if anyone can help me get some, please do!



I have found pictures of these snakes sold in tubes, that were available at Euroland, but ours was sold out of snakes :( They only had the snakes and the spiders left.

 Which holds:

If any of you can get these snakes for me, I'd really appreciate it. I need quite a few, 15-20 orso I'm guessing. They are a bit bigger then I wanted them to be, but since I'm running out of time, I'm not going to be picky.

Or if anyone knows a webshop with such snakes, please let me know!

11 comments:

  1. http://www.orientaltrading.com/realistic-snakes-a2-39_9600-12-1.fltr?Ntt=snakes

    Would that be helpful? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be, if I had a creditcard and more time. I'm afraid I can;t risk waiting for shipping from overseas and such :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, if I see snakes in stores, should I pick them up for you or first ask you and then buy them? I'm scared I might buy the wrong snakes for you and it would be a waste of money :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. ik zie ze altijd liggen bij bartsmit e.d.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @arantxa, anders ff fototje maken met je mobiel ofzo? Maar in principe, als t kleine rubberen slangen zijn(liefst max 10-20 cm), dan ben ik allang blij. (allerliefste groen, maar i cant be pikcy ;) ) Ik heb er alleen best wat nodig, dus geen dure!

    @femketeje, dat dacht ik ook, maar hier helaas niet. oook neit bij ons toys 'r us, intertoys of toysxl :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oke, ik zal eens voor je kijken maar ik beloof niets. Na wanneer heb je ze sowieso niet meer nodig? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. castlefest is begin augustus, dus voor die tijd moet ik ze zoiezo hebben. en eerder nog want ik moet ze nog aanpassen met clips zodat ze in mn haar kunnen. zo snel mogelijk dus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wij hebben hier in Roosendaal ook een Euroland als je wilt kan ik morgen hier ook even gaan kijken.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @natascha, als je dat zou willen doen, heel graag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. de Action al geprobeerd? Die hebben ook altijd een shitload aan speelgoed, euroland in Haarlem is er helaas niet :(

    ReplyDelete